Mission Mostar Web Page

Check us out on the web at --> http://www.missionmostar.com

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What now Lord???

Since even before Brooks and I arrived to Mostar, we caught ourselves couple of times, asking God to show us what it is He wants us to do? It’s a tough question that’s why sometimes we feel like we don’t see an answer. Still there’s always an answer.

Last night was our first worship meeting and I love to worship. It is probably my favorite time with God.  And during worship God reminded me of a phrase we often use jokingly and that is “judgment free zone”. I thought to myself this is exactly how I feel in worship. There's no judgment, no evil looks just rest and fun time with our daddy. So I shared and encouraged the group to really take the worship nights and to feel free, judgment free zone, just you and God.

Later we talked and said how sometimes we talk with our friends and it’s not always that we want or need them to give us any kind of advice. Sometimes we just want them to listen. After everyone was gone I caught myself again asking God what it is you want from me from Brooks and I? Well I didn’t get an answer, at least not as an audible voice of God or a vision, or even a dove landing on my shoulders. It was more like a realization or revelation: FRIEND.

I strongly feel, in these next few months here we are to be friends. To listen and not necessarily talk back, instead worship. Worship is going to bring us all together, but more importantly closer to Christ. Worship speaks volumes, it crosses barriers, differences, it crosses oceans. So as we gather here to worship join us in prayer and praise. Please feel free to contact us if you have any praise and worship music you love so much you just want to share it with the whole world.

We will take it and sing it over our country, our friends, ourselves

God bless